CES 2020, LAS VEGAS – JANUARY 6, 2020 – No wires? No problem. JBL continues to elevate its true wireless headphones portfolio by adding two more options to their existing lineup. Whether it’s window shopping on city streets, commuting into the office, or sweating it out in the gym – JBL has a true wireless option for every lifestyle.
The JBL LIVE 300TWS is the latest addition to the JBL LIVE Series. From over-ear to in-ear, all headphones in the series offer JBL’s Signature Sound, and a sleek, contemporary look. With the IPX5 water-resistant feature and true legendary sound, it allows users to live free from wires and have an epic listening experience, without the worry of sweat or rain. Perfect for anyone on-the-go, the JBL LIVE 300TWS has a built-in dual microphone for calls and 20+ hours of combined playback time with a compact charging case.
Along with the rest of the LIVE Series, the JBL LIVE 300TWS has The Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice services built-in, as well as Ambient Aware and TalkThru technologies. With TalkThru, the sound is lowered, and speech is amplified with a touch of an earbud making it easy to chat with friends without removing either earbud. In Ambient Aware mode, listeners can hear background noise, so they are always aware of their surroundings.
The JBL LIVE 300TWS will be available on JBL.com for purchase in Spring 2020 for $149.95 in four color options – Triple Black, Glacier White, Thunder Purple, and Petroleum Navy.
Features of the JBL LIVE 300TWS:
- JBL Signature Sound
- TalkThru and Ambient Aware sound control technologies
- My JBL Headphones App for added personalization and ease to activate the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa; find “My buds” feature, EQ customization and configure touch controls
- Up to 6 hours of music playback in the buds, and an additional 14 hours in the charging case for 20 combined hours
- IPX5 sweatproof and water-resistant
- Hands-free stereo calls
- Ergonomic fit and design
- Type-C charging with 10-minute speed charging capabilities for 1 full hour of battery life
The JBL TUNE headphone line continues to grow with the addition of the JBL TUNE 220TWS. The JBL TUNE 220TWS features heart thumping JBL Pure Bass Sound with its 12.5 mm driver and easy access to the native voice assistant on a user’s device, making it perfect for any busy lifestyle. Compatible with Android and iOS, everyone will be able to enjoy the innovative technology. Plus, with its hands-free stereo calling capabilities, users will never miss an important call.
To ensure an optimal listening experience throughout the entire workday, subway ride, or weekend getaway, the JBL TUNE 220TWS is engineered with an ergonomic design for all day comfort and offer 19 hours of combined playback time with its matching charging case.
These headphones also have a sleek, modern look made to complement any fashion trend with availability in six metallic finishes- Triple Black, Ocean Blue, Pure White, Sage Green, Dusty Pink, and Stone Gray.
The JBL TUNE 220TWS will be available on JBL.com for purchase starting early Spring 2020 for $99.95.
Features of the JBL TUNE 220TWS:
- JBL Pure Bass Sound
- Ergonomic fit earbuds
- 19 hours of combined playback time
- Compact 16-hour charging case and Speed Charge capabilities
- Premium material and metallic finish
- Easily connect to devices’ native voice assistant like The Google Assistant or Siri
- Hands-Free Stereo Calls